Where are you located?
We are located in Maryland. HOUSE OF MOOI purchases can only be made through our online store.
How do I contact customer service?
Email email@example.com for any order or product related questions. We look forward to helping you with your inquiry. Hours of operations are from Monday - Friday (11am - 5pm ET).
How long will my order take?
Please allow (4) business days for your order to process and (5-7) business days to receive your order. Most orders ship the next business day. Custom orders ship (8-14) days. No signature is required upon delivery.
What is the return policy?
We're confident you'll love our gorgeous accessories, but if for some reason you don't please let us know.
All merchandise is inspected prior to delivery, and sealed. If you are not satisfied with your order, you have (10) days from the confirmed date of delivery to return the product for a credit towards your next purchase or a full refund if eligible. If (10) days have gone by since the confirmed date of delivery, unfortunately we cannot offer you an exchange, credit or a refund. Returns are accepted for unworn and tagged items in original packaging. Please review our return and refund policy in its entirety by clicking here prior to returning any items.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
Yes! HOUSE OF MOOI understands that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. We use a wide array of electronic security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
Can I re-order an item?
Some items are limited edition or one-of-a-kind. Due to the nature of how limited some items are, we typically do not repeat items in our online collections.
Do you do Pop-Ups?
Yes, from time to time we'll announce a local pop. Please subscribe to our newsletter located at the bottom of our home page to be notified for the next one.
Important product care & plated Jewelry
Our jewelry is known for having a long wearable shelf life if cared for properly. And, for those with sensitive skin, majority of our jewelry items are also hypoallergenic. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information about a particular item prior to purchase.
To fully enjoy your jewelry items, please follow the care instructions below.
- Clean your jewelry after each use with a soft polishing cloth.
- We recommend storing your jewelry in a pouch with anti-tarnish strips after each wear to avoid scratches or tangles. Try to keep pieces apart so they do not rub together.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidization, caused by the interaction of silver or gold-plated jewelry with certain elements such as oxygen or sulfur as well as with certain acids. This is not considered a defect to the product as different oils; skin types and environments can cause this from time to time. It is outside our control; therefore, items cannot be returned for this reason.
- Avoid liquids and cleaning products. Never go swimming wearing your jewelry, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewelry. Keep out of contact with sunscreen and other lotions.
- Yes again, clean your jewelry after each use with a soft polishing cloth.